1. The “Chicago Prime Restaurants Giveaway”(“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States eighteen (18) years of age or older who registers by completing an official entry form using the AM560 WIND Mobile Application (the “App”) from December 11, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. through December 22, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Contest Period”). Each entrant may complete only one (1) entry per person or entity. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Salem Media of Illinois, LLC, licensee of WIND(AM) (“Radio Station”), Chicago Prime Italian Restaurant, Chicago Prime Steakhouse, their parent companies, their parents’ affiliated companies, and their advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There will be twenty (20) Grand Prize winners of the Contest. The winners will be selected by random drawing on December 27, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Entrants need not be present to win. The winners will be notified by e-mail or regular mail within two (2) weeks from the date of selection. The winners must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The prizes will be mailed to winners within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled packages while prize is in transit from Radio Station’s office to winners. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries. Radio Station is not responsible for entries which it does not receive due to technological or online server error.
3. There are twenty (20) Grand Prizes. Each Grand Prize includes: one (1) $50 Chicago Prime Restaurants Gift Card (“Grand Prize”), with an approximate retail value of $50. The Grand Prize is redeemable at either Chicago Prime Italian Restaurant or Chicago Prime Steakhouse. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Grand Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
5. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org or look for the winners’ names posted on the Station web site, once the names have become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.